Most gay men get fucked at some point in their lives, although research indicates that about one gay man in seven has never experienced it . For some men, the thought of getting fucked can be scary, and so below you will find information about how to do it safely and comfortably. However some men do not enjoy being fucked and, if you don’t want to, you should not feel pressured into it. There are other things that you can do. Getting fucked without a condom is the sexual activity with the highest risk of HIV transmission. If you are HIV-positive there is also a risk that you can pass HIV on to your partner if he fucks you without a condom. Being on treatment for HIV and having an undetectable viral load makes transmission less likely. Using condoms and lube correctly can prevent HIV from being transmitted when you get fucked.
Fucking is like decorating – it’s all in the preparation. Taking the time for foreplay will make fucking much more comfortable. This can include rimming, gentle fingering, lubrication, patience and listening to each other and responding appropriately. Making sure you take the time to do these things can also help the sphincters relax and reduce the amount of pain and discomfort men experience when having anal sex.
Different positions will be more comfortable for different couples, depending on the angle of the erection and the curvature of the penis. Any position where your knees are bent and drawn into your chest, whether you are kneeling, lying on your back or on your side, will probably lead to a more comfortable fuck, or will be a good position to start from. This position will straighten out the anal canal and the pubo-rectal sling will draw back to allow smoother entry to the arse.
If you are relaxed, then you will find it easier and more comfortable to get fucked (yes, this is what Frankie Goes to Hollywood were singing about). Deep breathing can help you to relax and allows the arse to relax too. Take your time and make sure you feel comfortable, physically and emotionally. If you’re feeling tense or pressured, it’s going to be harder for you to enjoy yourself. If you’re struggling to accommodate his cock, try clenching your sphincter muscles around it, and then letting them relax.
Use water-based or silicone-based lubricant if you’re using latex condoms. Avoid using any lube with nonoxynol-9 in it, as it irritates the lining of the arse and may make sex more painful, as well as making transmission of HIV easier . There is more information on which lubes to use in the HIV and AIDS section of this site.
A healthy rectum usually only contains shit when the bowel is full and so there is little need to wash it out. If you feel better doing this, or if you are embarking on ‘deep arse play’ (e.g. fisting) then you may want to douche. We recommend that you only ever use plain, clean water, preferably at body temperature. However, douching (even just with water) can irritate the lining of the arse, making it more vulnerable to infections, including HIV . You do not need antiseptics, disinfectants or anything else in a douche, as they can all irritate the lining of the arse even more.
Some men use drugs to enable them to enjoy anal sex more. Using drugs may reduce the user’s judgement, abilities and inhibitions, so that they do things on drugs that they wouldn’t normally consider. Drugs can also lead to longer and more intense sex sessions, which can cause condoms to break if there are not changed regularly, or make the transmission of HIV and other STIs more likely if condoms aren’t used.
Poppers (amyl/butyl nitrite) is a common drug used during sex and it can increase the pulse rate, cause dizziness and relax involuntary muscles – especially the blood vessel walls and the anal sphincter. Poppers has been linked with an increased risk of HIV transmission when used by a negative guy being fucked by a positive guy without a condom . This may be because poppers can cause the blood vessels in your arse to dilate, which gives the virus a better chance of getting into the bloodstream. It may also be linked to the fact that poppers can relax the arse muscles making it easier for some men to get fucked, and for longer. You should never use poppers in combination with Viagra or other anti-impotence drugs as their interaction can cause heart attacks.
Ketamine is also used by some men for sex and it belongs to a class of drugs called ‘dissociative anaesthetics’, which separate perception from sensation. Other drugs in this category include PCP, DXM and nitrous oxide (laughing gas).
Other drugs used during sex include: GHB, ecstasy, grass/hash, coke, crack, crystal meth, Valium and Xanax.
You can get more info in our Alcohol and Drugs section.
After gym shower😌🚿
— Leonsonit 110K followers 🐅(top 0.6%creator) (@Leonsonit) December 27, 2020
Tips on Fucking Doggy Style
Here are some tips on becoming a better bottom that the tops you have sex with may not tell you either out of a desire to not offend or because they get a thrill from telling others that we bottoms cannot handle their cock 😉
- SPREAD YOUR KNEES WIDE. The wider the bottom spreads his knees, the easier it will be while in doggy style. YES! If this is the first position he puts you in, use this trick to get used to his cock.
- ARCH YOUR BACK. This will not only look sexier to him, but also make deep penetration easier and less painful.
- PUSH YOUR ASS OUT. This shows the top you crave his cock in your ass. Once he is in, you can push back to the rhythm of his thrusts.
- PLACE YOUR CHEST SQUARELY ON THE BED. There is a reason a top pushes your head in the pillow or the sheets. This helps arch your back and push your ass out. It’s visually stimulating, because the focus is now completely on the ass you have presented to the top. The symbolic submission is also a big turn-on to a dominant top.
- RELAX YOUR ANAL SPHINCTER. Having adopted the position described in steps 1-4, you should now focus your mind on relaxing your anal sphincter. It may help to remember how you take a dump, because the muscular relaxation is identical. Steps 1-5 should, with practice, enable very deep penetration with little or no pain.
- ALLOW DEEP PENETRATION. Once you’ve mastered the previous steps, you may let him spread his own legs wider than yours so he can get more directly above you to pump his cock down and deep, with his balls bouncing off your ass.
- REACH FOR HIS BALLS. Many tops find this very arousing, because you are fondling the sacks that produce their sperm, affirming their manhood.
- COMMUNICATE. Tell him how much you enjoy having his cock in you. Let him know if you like his scent. Ask him to go slow if you feel pain.
Additional tips may be appropriate to partners who thrive on domination and submission. In all cases, these should be within reason. Both partners must be comfortable with this. Experiment to see what works best.
- LET HIM SPANK YOU. A lot of dominant men get turned on by slapping the asses they are fucking, and seeing those asses turn a rosy color.
- LET HIM GRAB YOUR HAIR. Another turn-on for many dominant tops.
- LET HIM HOLD YOUR NIPPLES OR MAN BOOBS. As he pumps his cock up your ass.
- LET HIM CALL YOU NAMES THAT TURN HIM ON IN THE HEAT OF THE FUCK. “Bitch,” “cocksucker,” “fag,” etc. But only when used in a non-derogatory way. This is about breaking taboos (which are charged with emotional intensity) and letting both of you get aroused by embracing your (contrasting) inner natures.
- LET HIM CALL YOUR HOLE A “PUSSY” OR “CUNT.” That is, after all, its functional equivalent.
- SHOW HIM RESPECT. Be polite. Call him Sir. Thank him after a good fuck.